Revelations - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Revelations > Topics

Subject: Signs of the hour......
Replies: 9 Views: 1096

midmoon 8/7/2006 - 8:25:08
I will just leave the topic open to discussion. What are your thoughts? *

sherzahd 8/9/2006 - 1:05:38
The signs of the hour dont differ much from faith to faith. Most of those signs are here already, you just hav to know what to look for. *

daizy81 8/24/2006 - 8:18:20
Exactly. If you look closely you can see the revelations from the bible starting. But i'm still confused on who's rite. I hav too many beliefs! *

saramon 9/13/2006 - 5:08:48
u cant ve so many believs! ! *

midmoon 9/14/2006 - 7:36:50
Views may differ from faith to faith, but the major sign are similar for most. *

fayful 11/14/2006 - 3:10:08
Some ppl will say the signs that Christians talk abt like wars n rumours of wars ppl love 4 each other is goin cold.. Ect has been happening since time began... But yet the bible speaks of these tribulations since time began.. What abt the 1 world currency ... The mark of the Beast which is in revelations.. Now its happening.. But is disguised for ppl 2 believe that having a chip in your body to prevent crime is a good thing... Everything that may appear to be good.. Is not always.. If you dont believe keep looking out for it.. Plus the one world currency.. The bible is the word of God.. And what he says will happen.. Makes no difference if you believe or not... *

kolnl 1/30/2007 - 11:51:20
It is close the chip you speak off is a bad idea. I read a lot on technology and thought the same about that chip implant *

isaiha 2/19/2007 - 8:19:31
I think that most people interperet revel. ,all wrong- sin and the serpent used misinformation ,in the beginning, to misguide us. The same is happening again *

waittiki 30.06.09 - 09:04am
One thing that has became clear in our day is the fact that a great many things that God hid as we read in Daniel 12:9, are opening up, and many christians out there are learning new things cause we are living in the time of the end.Most of what we have always learnt cannot be regarded as conclusive if God had hidden most of the information needed for us to understand and see all that would happen just before the return of Christ. Who would have thought that satan would came into the churches of our day and cast down the TRUTH to the ground in a bid to try and cause those chosen before the foundation of the world was made, to sin.Who would have thought that God would reaveal TIME AND JUGDMENT to His own people as we read in Ecclesiastes 8:5.Its time we all started reading the bible prayerfully to God to lead us all in TRUTH, in the likemanner He did to His People through the wilderness of sin as we read in Exodus 17:1 to the land flowing with MILK AND HONEY.The bible is a spiritual book.Read it always. *

sherzahd 18.09.10 - 03:10pm
Wow! Been a while since I've been in here *

* Revelations Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Revelations

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search